This month was hectic and tiring. My calendar has never looked so crowded and I feel like I’m always out and about physically and mentally. So many things were happening and it’s hard to process what’s really happening around me.
- Went to the States for the first time!
- Fell on my knee and earned a huge bruise (still not fully healed yet)
- Successfully finished my TA job
- Nailed my midterms
- My MacBook battery died on me
I’m grateful for
- My friends who helped me catch up with the lectures while I’m away
- The chance to be a TA
- My parents who’re always there for me when I need them
I need to
- Take thesis writing more seriously
- Start weeding out the companies I want to apply for
- Stop surfing websites (to prevent me from splurging)
I’m looking forward to
- Going to Gotenba again (specifically Hakone)
- Receiving my salary! 😆
- Spend the end of the year with friends that really matter ♥
How did the month of November go for you?