Boundaries of day and time have almost completely disappeared for me. I guess staying indoors for too long really makes one’s senses about time blurred. Anyways, we’re already in the middle of the year. It feels unreal that the time spent I’ve spent self-quarantining has already amounted to 4 months now.
- Actually progressing in job hunting and getting interviews from 2 companies
- Also failed the aforementioned interviews (LOL)
- Farewell party with my seminar colleagues. Everyone’s going so far away.
- Almost done with my thesis! Final spur!
- Loving my two new gadgets: mechanical keyboard and speaker
- Got selected as an emergency scholarship recipient. My financial burden will surely decrease with this.
I’m grateful for
- The existence of the alumni community that supports students with free groceries in this time of crisis
- Friends who never stop supporting me and encouraging me no matter how annoyingly negative I get
- My family being healthy despite all the recent developments in Indonesia. I pray that they will stay healthy from now on as well.
I need to
- Submit my thesis by 7/16
- Find a part-time job if I fail my interviews haha
- Eat more fruits (currently loving kiwi and lemon-infused water)
- Maybe exercise …
I’m looking forward to
- Spending quality time for myself by learning things that I love (finishing my videography class, picking up new programming language, practice acrylic/watercolor painting, etc.)
- The day where we all can roam around again without excessively worrying about this damn virus
I hope you all had a great June as well!